Nicol Hajjar, Esq. is a skilled litigation attorney who focuses on employment law at Wilshire Law Firm. An experienced employee advocate, Nicol focuses solely on representing clients in cases involving wage and hour claims, wrongful termination, workplace harassment (including sexual harassment), workplace discrimination, workplace retaliation, and Private Attorney General Act (PAGA) claims.
Nicol’s concentrated emphasis on preparation and presentation has helped her secure tens of millions of dollars in successful settlements and verdicts on behalf of her deserving clients. That includes nearly $7 million in compensation in 2020 alone.
The excellent, personalized service that Nicol provides to each of her clients has been recognized by her peers with several significant honors. Nicol was among just 2.5% of all attorneys who were selected to the Southern California Rising Stars list by Super Lawyers each year since 2019. She has also been awarded memberships to several invitation-only organizations for her legal leadership, reputation, and performance, including The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 under 40 and the Wage and Hour Trial Lawyers Association—Top 10.
With a passion for making a difference in the legal community, Nicol sits on the Board of Directors for the Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC), and she serves on both the Wage and Hour Committee and Women’s Committee for the California Employment Lawyers Association (CELA). She is additionally an active member of the National Employment Lawyers Association (NELA), the Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles (WLALA), and the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA).
Nicol brings a keen eye and years of invaluable knowledge and insight into wrongful termination and wage and hour claims. Committed to standing up for employee rights and equality in the workplace, Nicol’s first priority when working on a case is ensuring that her clients are comfortable and confident. By only accepting cases of the truly wronged, Nicol is able to treat each of her clients with the care and respect they deserve.
After receiving her undergraduate degree from California State University, Los Angeles, Nicol was awarded her Juris Doctor by Western State College of Law in Irvine, California.
- J.D., Western State College of Law
- B.S., California State University, Los Angeles
Awards & Leadership Roles
- 2019-2021 Super Lawyers Rising Stars Honoree
- Wage and Hour Trial Lawyers — Top 10
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 under 40
- Board of Directors, Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC)
- Wage and Hour Committee Member, California Employment Lawyers Association (CELA)
- Women’s Committee Member, California Employment Lawyers Association (CELA)
- Member, National Employment Lawyers Association (NELA)
- Member, Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)
- Member, Women Lawyer Association of Los Angeles (WLALA)
- 2020 Advanced Wage & Hour Seminar, California Employment Lawyers Association (CELA)