Sutton A. Shapiro, Esq. brings more than a decade of success as an attorney to the dedicated legal team at Wilshire Law Firm. Sutton’s extensive legal background has exposed him to several different areas of law—including personal injury law, employment law, commercial litigation, and many others. However, due to his intense desire to help innocent accident victims and their families heal, Sutton now focuses on personal injury cases.
Sutton is deeply familiar with all phases of law and motion, from formulating litigation strategies and preparing cases for trial to handling complex interstate depositions and discovery. His unique legal solutions to the challenges his clients face have helped him secure many favorable settlements on his clients’ behalf. Sutton attributes this success to the custom approach he brings to each case. He takes the time to build a relationship of trust and respect with his clients that, when combined with his invaluable legal knowledge and insight, leads to proven results.
Sutton’s dedication to excellent representation and client service has earned him recognition within the legal community. He is a member of The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 under 40, and he was also named a Southern California Super Lawyers Rising Stars Honoree in 2020 and 2021. Sutton received his undergraduate degree from the University of California, Santa Barbara before earning his Juris Doctor from the University of La Verne College of Law.
- State Bar of California
- US District Court for the Eastern District of California
- J.D., University of La Verne College of Law
- B.A., University of California, Santa Barbara
Awards & Leadership Roles
- 2020-2021, Southern California Super Lawyers Rising Stars Honoree
- Member, The National Trial Lawyers, Top 40 under 40
- Member, Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)
- Honorary Board Member, Los Angeles Trial Lawyers’ Charities (LATLC)