- Personal injury;
- Animal and dog bites;
- Traumatic brain injuries;
- Car accidents;
- Motorcycle accidents;
- Premises liability;
- Truck accidents; and
- Wrongful death.
Jason works with clients in the beginning stages of cases, leveraging over a decade of experience to help them open personal injury claims and negotiate settlement offers with insurance providers. Jason loves a challenge and enjoys fighting for clients, advocating for ideal outcomes in cases where the truth is difficult to prove. That tenacity and willingness to fight for clients make him a powerful asset for injured parties.
- More than 17 years of experience advocating for clients, with over 100 trials and 14 jury trials.
- Supervising pre-litigation attorney at Wilshire Law Firm.
- Exceptionally skilled at navigating difficult cases and obtaining compensation for clients in hard-won settlements.
What types of cases do you typically handle?
Jason handles a wide variety of personal injury cases such as Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI), Car Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Wrongful Death, Truck Accidents, and more
What law school did you attend?
Jason obtained his J.D., from Pepperdine University School of Law in 2004
How long have you been practicing law?
Jason has more than 17 years of experience advocating for clients, with over 100 trials and 14 jury trials.
- State Bar of California
- US District Court for the Central District
- B.A., University of California, Los Angeles, 2001
- J.D., Pepperdine University School of Law, 2004