After graduating from law school, Jennifer served as a judicial law clerk under multiple judges in the Central District of California from 2012 to 2016. That experience helped her gain valuable knowledge about the inner workings of the court system. Jennifer has a holistic understanding of the legal system that enables her to predict what moves opponents will make and to create innovative case strategies for clients. She also understands how judges think, allowing her to develop compelling arguments in court. She utilizes that knowledge to achieve incredible results, like helping settle a class action lawsuit for $80 million against a tech company that failed to disclose a data breach to consumers.
Jennifer is also an experienced appellate litigator, which puts her in a strong position not only to identify and avoid legal pitfalls in the trial courts, but also to bring successful appeals against erroneous rulings. She has a history of success defending clients’ settlements in the U.S. Courts of Appeal, illustrating her ability to successfully advocate for clients at any stage of legal proceedings.
As a class action litigator, I represent people whose rights are violated, but who otherwise would not have access to the justice system.
In addition to helping her clients, Jennifer enjoys traveling, spending time with friends and family, and playing the piano. Jennifer’s achievements as a class action attorney have led to her involvement in notable legal organizations such as the Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles (WLALA). Her keen ability to navigate the justice system and determination to give clients a voice makes her a powerful advocate for those in need.
- Seasoned class action attorney with over a decade of experience, including in appeals
- Served as a judicial law clerk for several years, gaining a detailed understanding of the inner workings of the court system.
- Helped recover settlements up to $80,000,000 for clients in class action lawsuits.
- Member of Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles.
- Leverages the justice system to help individuals who otherwise would not be able to seek legal representation receive the compensation they deserve.
What types of cases do you typically handle?
Jennifer handles class action lawsuits and has obtained landmark judgements while holding corporations accountable for false advertising, fraud, and data breaches.
What industry memberships do you belong to?
Jennifer has involvement in notable legal organizations such as the Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles (WLALA)
What law school did you attend?
Jennifer has obtained her J.D., Magna Cum Laude, from Vermont Law School in 2011
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- B.A., Cum Laude, Pepperdine University, 2007
- J.D., Magna Cum Laude, Vermont Law School, 2011
- $80,000,000 – Class Action
- $10,400,00 – Dual-Class Action
- $8,500,000 – Class Action
- $6,500,000 – Class Action
- $3,750,000 – Class Action
- $3,000,000 – Class Action
- $1,900,000 – Class Action
- $1,750,000 – Class Action
- $1,200,000 – Class Action