Jennifer Leinbach, Esq. is an accomplished Associate Attorney specializing in class action litigation and appellate law. As a seasoned attorney with over twelve years of experience, Jennifer helps individuals navigate complex class action lawsuits. Throughout her illustrious career, Jennifer has obtained landmark judgements and negotiated resolutions on behalf of thousands of individuals while holding corporations accountable for engaging in fraud, false advertising, covering up data privacy breaches, and violating other laws.
Jennifer believes that excellent work translates into excellent results for clients and that this superlative work is representative of Wilshire Law Firm and the work ethic of the attorneys therein. In her personal work, Jennifer has incredible results that are evident, such as helping settle a class action lawsuit for $80 million against a tech company that failed to disclose a data breach to consumers, a $10.4 million dual-class action, an $8.5 million class action, and a $6.5 million class action, among many other notable compensation figures. Jennifer displays a keen ability to navigate the justice system, and her determination in her legal work makes her a powerful ally for those in need.
“As a class action litigator, I represent people whose rights are violated, but who otherwise would not have access to the justice system.”
After earning her Juris Doctor from Vermont Law School, Jennifer served as a judicial clerk under multiple judges in the Central District of California from 2012 to 2016. This experience helped her gain valuable knowledge about the inner workings of the court system. Jennifer has a holistic understanding of the legal system that enables her to predict what moves opponents will make and to create innovative case strategies for clients. She also understands how judges think, allowing her to develop compelling arguments in court.
Ms. Leinbach is also an experienced appellate litigator, which puts her in a strong position to not only identify and avoid legal pitfalls in the trial courts, but also to bring successful appeals to erroneous rulings. Jennifer has a history of success defending clients’ settlements in the U.S. Courts of Appeal, illustrating her ability to successfully advocate for clients at any stage of legal proceedings.
Jennifer’s accolades in law have led to her involvement in notable legal organizations such as the Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles (WLALA). When not advocating on behalf of clients, Jennifer enjoys spending time with family, traveling, and playing piano.
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- B.A., Cum Laude, Pepperdine University, 2007
- J.D., Magna Cum Laude, Vermont Law School, 2011
- $80,000,000 – Class Action
- $10,400,00 – Dual-Class Action
- $8,500,000 – Class Action
- $6,500,000 – Class Action
- $3,750,000 – Class Action
- $3,000,000 – Class Action
- $1,900,000 – Class Action
- $1,750,000 – Class Action
- $1,200,000 – Class Action