Johnny Ogata, Esq., is a Partner at Wilshire Law Firm, specializing in client retention and risk mitigation. Johnny ensures that our clients receive the attention and care they deserve at every step of their case. He leverages over a decade of business acumen, legal expertise, and leadership to drive growth and provide a degree of service that exceeds client expectations.
“What I enjoy most about my profession is the challenge of applying my legal knowledge and thorough analysis to provide clients with exceptional results.”
Since joining Wilshire Law Firm in 2019, Johnny has played an integral role in restructuring our intake department and providing internal risk management advice. He ensures our team has the tools, training, and effective processes in place to succeed, while monitoring potential risks, to ensure Wilshire Law Firm adheres to industry best practices and legal standards.
In addition, Johnny manages client and marketing communications. He works closely with clients to understand their needs and partners with our in-house legal teams to proactively ensure a successful customer engagement process. Johnny also serves as a liaison with our third-party marketing vendors to help maintain and find new opportunities that enable growth and provide new revenue streams.
“It’s about identifying customer needs and offering practical solutions that build long-lasting relationships. Providing services with the highest integrity and understanding that brand loyalty is worth protecting.”
Johnny’s ability to form long-lasting connections with clients and business partners continues to be a vital asset for Wilshire Law Firm. As we expand our national presence as a personal injury, employment, consumer class action, and aviation law firm, Johnny will continue to play a vital role in helping us remain on the cutting edge of the legal industry.
- Over a decade of experience helping law firms minimize risk, maximize revenue, and drive organizational efficiency.
- Vast experience as a high-level client liaison, ensuring clients receive quality service at every stage of their case.
- Serve as a key member of the Executive Leadership Team, helping the firm develop long-lasting relationships with clients, business partners and vendors alike.
- Review and negotiate third-party contracts, helping Wilshire Law Firm remain current with best practices for legal marketing and intake.
- Implementation of state-of-the-art software and optimization of department operations, driving significant growth and surpassing firm goals.
- J.D., Western State College of Law
- B.A., University of California, Irvine