Marc L. Smith, Esq.
Marc Smith’s expertise in personal injury civil litigation is second to none. Mr. Smith has dedicated all of his career to representing victims of catastrophic accidents. He has helped thousands of clients recover over $70 million in settlements and verdicts.
In almost a decade of diligent, hard work, Marc has handled thousands of cases. His approach is about putting his clients and their families first; fighting for those who have been wronged by negligent parties; sharing his know-how to maximize his clients’ recovery and to seek justice on their behalf.
Some of Marc’s recent results include:
- $5.5 Million – Mediation Settlement / Automobile v. Motorcycle
- $2.2 Million – Mediation Settlement / Automobile v. Motorcycle
- $2.2 Million – Policy Limit Settlement / Automobile v. Motorcycle
- $1.2 Million – Trial Verdict / Automobile v. Motorcycle
- $1.1 Million – Policy Limit / Automobile v. Motorcycle
- $1 Million – Mediation Settlement – Government / School Bus v. Automobile
- $1 Million – Policy Limit Settlement / Automobile v. Motorcycle
Marc’s peers describe him as a highly-experienced attorney, who’s detailed-oriented and strives for perfection; someone who’s confident and professional and focused on resolving his clients’ cases in a timely manner. He’s tenacious and will not stop until his clients receive fair compensation.
Mr. Smith is passionate about helping people and giving back to the community. He excels at delivering results and compassionate care for his clients. He is licensed to practice law in California and Arizona.