After serving as a defense lawyer for over a decade, Senior Trial Attorney Ariella E. Perry now leverages her considerable experience to represent plaintiffs, fighting for their rights and interests. Ariella helps clients navigate:
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
- Wrongful Deaths
- Automobile Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Premises Liability Cases
A Los Angeles native with Scandinavian and Middle Eastern roots, Ariella brings a comprehensive worldview and passion for justice to every case, supporting clients as they navigate complex legal disputes. A veteran of over 30 civil jury trials, The American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA) accepted Ariella with the honorary rank of Associate in recognition of her work. She now holds a position as a Senior Life Fellow with the ABOTA Foundation.
Ariella prizes the relationships she builds through her practice, knowing that most clients need more than just an attorney – they need a friend, an emotional and moral support they can trust. Ariella leverages her experience working for a Fortune 50 insurance company to advocate for plaintiffs, fighting for their rights and interests in personal injury cases.
“I care about my clients and feel deeply connected to their experiences. My clients know that I’m always there for them–fighting for their rights is my passion.”
From her time working with providers, Ariella knows the defense attorney playbook. That knowledge lets her test the waters with the opposition, helping her identify the best strategy moving forward. Ariella’s not afraid to go to trial, and does everything in her power to stop defendants from abusing clients for exercising their right to seek justice and compensation for their injuries.
Ariella’s advocacy for the community extends beyond the courtroom. She served on the California State Bar’s Committee for Administration of Justice, participated as a settlement officer for the Los Angeles Superior Court and acted as a member of the Junior League of Los Angeles. She also volunteered at the Beverly Hills Bar Association Pro Bono Legal Clinic and the International Refugee Assistance Program (IRAP), which helps resettle refugees suffering from hardships in the Middle East.
As an active member of the ABOTA Foundation, Ariella attends chapter, National, and International Board Meetings, giving her a nationwide and global insight into best practices for handling jury trials. She works with other accomplished attorneys to help preserve each citizen’s right to jury trials, ensure that lawyers maintain professionalism in the courtroom, and educate upcoming generations about their legal rights.
Ariella is also a graduate of the National Institute of Trial Advocacy, and recently joined the Women in Law Committee at CAALA. The committee is dedicated to empowering and mentoring women in the legal profession, giving them the tools to handle complex challenges with confidence.
Those interests extend outside the courtroom. As a mother, Ariella shows her daughter that you can achieve professional success by fighting for what’s right. In her free time, she enjoys snowboarding with her family, surfing, traveling, and going to art shows and museums.
Ariella’s volunteerism and community outreach emphasize the unique attributes that have made her such a successful lawyer. Whether she’s in or outside of the courtroom, Ariella’s experience and dedication to justice enable her to help clients navigate exceptionally challenging situations with empathy and grace.
- Experienced lawyer with over a decade of experience.
- Handled more than 30 civil jury trials.
- Leverages experience as a defense attorney to provide plaintiffs with unique advantages, fighting for their rights and interests in personal injury disputes.
- Honorary Associate and Senior Life Fellow at the ABOTA Foundation.
- Works with ABOTA to ensure citizens understand and maintain their rights.
- Accomplished member of notable legal organizations including CAALA and CAOC.
- Graduate of the National Institute of Trial Advocacy.
- State Bar of California
United States District Court, Central District of California
- J.D., Golden Gate University School of Law
- B.A., San Francisco State University
- International Baccalaureate Degree, Copenhagen, Denmark
- “Spine Panel,” CAALA Conference, Las Vegas – September 3, 2021.
- “Putting Together an Effective Demand Letter,” Orange County ABOTA in conjunction with Orange County Trial Lawyers Association – October 22, 2020.
- “Trying Cases During the COVID-19 Pandemic Part 2: Bench Trials,” Orange County Trial Lawyers Association – September 10, 2020.