Tae-Yoon Kim, Esq. is a Partner at Wilshire Law Firm, and a proven Pre-Litigation Attorney with nearly two decades of experience. Determined to stand up for those without a voice, Tae focuses his practice on protecting the rights of individuals against greedy corporations and insurance companies. He helps clients solve complex legal matters, masterfully weaving their truths into compelling arguments that deliver results. Tae works with clients on:
- Motor vehicle accidents;
- Personal injury accidents;
- Premises liability;
- Product liability; and
- Wrongful death cases.
As part of the pre-litigation team at Wilshire Law Firm, Tae builds the foundation for his clients’ cases, enabling them to achieve substantial settlements without the stress of going to trial. He values open, honest communication, tailoring case strategies to the unique needs of his clients. Tae’s approach has enabled him to recover millions of dollars for his clients and achieve outstanding results, such as settling a product liability case for over $8 million.
Tae works closely with other team members here at Wilshire Law Firm, ensuring that his clients receive the care they deserve at every stage of their case.
I am very proud to work with caring and compassionate lawyers and case managers who genuinely want to help people get better and get justice.
Tae’s work has granted him membership in notable legal organizations such as Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA) and Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC). For Tae, there’s nothing more satisfying than helping clients achieve the best possible results in complex, difficult cases.
I enjoy that moment when you advise a client their case has settled and you hear the sigh of relief… they finally feel like justice has been done. I went into law school to even the playing field against bullies… and insurance companies are bullies.
Tae is passionate about helping others, believing that to find success, one should guide others to success as well. He proudly works with and supports Vikasitha Ministries, an orphanage and widows’ support center in India that provides food, education, and support for Indians both young and old. For Tae, there is no greater satisfaction then helping someone put their life back together after a traumatic event.
- Litigation attorney with over two decades of experience.
- Recovered numerous seven and six-figure settlements for clients.
- Leverages legal acumen to provide clients with unique, innovative solutions.
- Values open and honest communication, working closely with clients at every stage of their case.
- Member of prestigious legal organizations, including the California Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA) and Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC).
- State Bar of California
- J.D. Cum Laude, University of Minnesota Law School
- B.A., Brown University
Awards & Professional Affiliations
- 2020-2021 Southern California Super Lawyers Honoree
- Member, Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)
- $8,400,000 – Product Liability
- $6,100,000 – Product Liability
- $1,000,000 – Premises Liability
- $1,000,000 – Confidential
- $875,000 – Social Host Liability
- $500,000 – Auto v. Auto
- $500,000 – Auto v. Auto
- $370,000 – Motorcycle Accident