As our Associate Attorney in our ADA department, you will have the opportunity to fight for our clients and progress our cases from pre-litigation through litigation to earn the largest settlements and verdicts achievable.
- Case negotiation with opposing counsel.
- Manage litigation of cases A-Z.
- Take and defend depositions.
- Draft motions and complaints.
- Attend dispositive motion hearings.
- Carry own caseload.
- Bring a team-oriented and positive attitude to our Los Angeles office.
- Licensed and in good standing with the California State Bar.
- One year of litigation experience preferred.
- One year of experience in Federal Court preferred.
- Experience in mediation.
What We Do for You:
- Highly competitive pay.
- Unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement.
- 15 days PTO accrued on day one.
- 9 additional paid holidays.
- Team outings and sponsored events.
- 401K with discretionary matching.
- No-cost to low-cost HMO medical insurance with HSA options.
- Great dental, vision, and life insurance programs.
- Free parking or commuter reimbursement programs.
- Pet insurance option included with benefits.
Wilshire Law Firm celebrates being an equal employment opportunity provider to all people in accordance with all applicable laws. We are happy to make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions throughout all terms of employment as well as the entire application process.
Strive for excellence. Fight for justice. Foster unity. Join Wilshire Law Firm.