As our Litigation Attorney in our Employment department, you will have the opportunity to fight for our clients and win the largest workplace retaliation and harassment, unpaid wages, leaves of absence, and wrongful termination single action settlements and verdicts achievable.
- Lead a team of Associates, Paralegals, and Legal Assistants.
- Develop legal strategies to resolve cases favorably and cost-effectively for clients.
- Take and run depositions and meet and confers.
- Conduct ADR mediations and negotiations.
- Develop and deliver arguments and represent clients in employment matters.
- Bring a team-oriented and positive attitude to our Los Angeles office.
- Licensed and in good standing with the California State Bar.
- At least two years of experience specializing in employment litigation.
- Superior analytical and legal research skills.
- Ability to think creatively and strategically.
- Exceptional organizational skills, including time management.
- Ability to type 40 wpm.
What We Do for You:
- Highly competitive pay.
- Unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement.
- 15 days PTO accrued on day one.
- 9 additional paid holidays.
- Team outings and sponsored events.
- 401K with discretionary matching.
- No-cost to low-cost HMO medical insurance with HSA options.
- Great dental, vision, and life insurance programs.
- Free parking or commuter reimbursement programs.
- Pet insurance option included with benefits.
Wilshire Law Firm celebrates being an equal employment opportunity provider to all people in accordance with all applicable laws. We are happy to make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions throughout all terms of employment as well as the entire application process.
Strive for excellence. Fight for justice. Foster unity. Join Wilshire Law Firm.