Who We Are
Wilshire Law Firm, PLC, is excited to be among Southern California’s largest plaintiff personal injury, employment, aviation, and class action law firms. U.S. News & World report recognized us as a Best Law Firm in 2020, 2021, and 2022. To date, our team of over 250 legal professionals has recovered nearly $1 billion for our clients, providing exceptional service every step of the way. In 2020 alone, our firm recovered 20 of the top 50 Personal Injury Settlements in California.
Utilizing diverse talents and a deep-seated drive to succeed, Wilshire Law Firm consistently delivers on our greatest commitment—achieving the absolute best results for our clients. We constantly ask ourselves, “what can we do better?” We dream big, seeking new heights to redefine our future. Bring your knowledge, your creativity, your passion, your confidence, and help us walk in the pursuit of justice.
What We Do for You:
- Highly competitive pay.
- Unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement.
- 15 days PTO accrued on day one.
- 9 additional paid holidays.
- Team outings and sponsored events.
- 401K with discretionary matching.
- Company-paid medical insurance HMO option with additional HMO or PPO and HSA options.
- Great dental, vision, and life insurance programs.
- Free parking or commuter reimbursement programs.
What You Can Bring to Us:
This award-winning, rapidly growing law firm is urgently seeking an enthusiastic, highly motivated, and driven Paralegal – Employment to support our Employment Law Department. In this role you will have the opportunity to perform the following responsibilities:
- Propound and respond to discovery.
- Calendar and manage court deadlines.
- Prepare documents for filing with the state and federal court.
- Draft correspondence and regularly communicate with clients, experts, and defense counsel in an effective and courteous manner.
- Assist with pre-trial preparation, including drafting trial documents and preparing exhibits.
- Prioritize and complete tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Bring a team-oriented and positive attitude to our Los Angeles office.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in employment law.
- Knowledge of California Civil Procedure and Local Court Rules.
- Familiarity with DFEH and EEOC claims process.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Great time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to act independently and with minimal supervision.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and a self-starter.
- Litify or Salesforce experience is a huge plus.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a huge plus.
- Type at least 60 WPM.
Wilshire Law Firm celebrates being an equal employment opportunity provider to all people in accordance with all applicable laws. We are happy to make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions throughout all terms of employment as well as the entire application process.
Strive for excellence. Fight for justice. Foster unity. Join Wilshire Law Firm.