Wilshire Law Firm is Looking For a Personal Injury Sales Representative to Join Our Team
Location: Los Angeles – KoreaTown, CA 90010
Duration: Direct Placement
Start Date: ASAP
We are seeking experienced Personal Injury Sales Representatives to join our team. Sales Representatives are the first point of contact with potential clients. As such, you will be responsible for collecting, investigating and evaluating preliminary case information.
- Using the firm’s guidelines to conduct in person or over the phone interviews
- Accurately gather information to determine whether an appointment should be scheduled or a possible referral should be made
- Provide excellent client service by establishing a rapport with callers, using appropriate voice tone, clear enunciation, and empathy
- Consult with the Sales Supervisor on elevated calls to determine the best solution for a caller.
- Qualified candidates will have 1-2 years related experience.
- Knowledge or experience in the areas of Insurance Claims, Personal Injury, Mass Torts, Workers Compensation, Sales or similar areas a plus.
- Must have excellent client service skills, strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must be bilingual in Spanish.
- Experience with Word, Excel, Outlook required. Knowledge of Needles/Captorra is preferred.
Please submit resume and salary history to Careers@wilshirelawfirm.com or fill out the contact form below.