Wilshire Law Firm is Looking For a Personal Injury Pre-Litigation Case Manager to Join Our Team
Duration: Direct Placement
Start Date: ASAPIf you are looking for a job, this position is not for you. If you are looking for a career, you’ve found it! If you consider yourself as the best of the best in town, we’d love to hear from you!
Successful personal injury law practice is seeking full time, experienced bilingual (Spanish / English) all-star personal injury case manager to work full and busy case load. The ideal candidate will be responsible for and should have at least 2 years of full time experience with all aspects of a motor vehicle collision pre-litigation docket, including the following:
- Processing of new client files including letters of representation, arranging medical treatment, answering client questions re property damage issues, etc.;
- Supervision and monitoring of ongoing client treatment;
- Ordering and timely obtaining client medical and billing records;
- Reviewing medical and billing records
- Type at least 60 WPM
- Fluency and the ability to read and write in Spanish is required, and good verbal and written communication skills are critical.
You MUST be well versed in California personal injury issues such as insurance coverage, property damage, liens, subrogation, liability and damage issues, etc.
We are looking for a candidate with significant plaintiff’s personal injury case manager experience that can “hit the ground running” with a minimum of training and supervision. This is a full time salary position and does include benefits after a 90 probationary period. Compensation is $30 – $50 per hour DOE, plus health insurance.
Los Angeles, CA
Please submit resume and salary history to Careers@wilshirelawfirm.com or fill out the contact form below.