Who We Are
Wilshire Law Firm is one of Southern California’s largest plaintiff personal injury, employment, aviation and class action law firms, and recognized as a 2020 and 2021 Best Law Firm by U.S. News & World Report. To date, our team of over 200 legal professionals has recovered nearly $1 billion for our clients, providing exceptional service every step of the way. In 2020 alone, our firm recovered 20 of the top 50 Personal Injury Settlements in California.
Utilizing diverse talents and a deep-seated drive to succeed, Wilshire Law Firm consistently delivers on our greatest commitment—achieving the absolute best results for our clients. We constantly ask ourselves, “What can we do better?” We dream big, going beyond what we have done before to redefine our future. Bring your knowledge, your creativity, your passion, and your confidence, and help us empower the world to do more.
An award-winning, rapidly growing law firm is urgently seeking to recruit an enthusiastic, highly motivated, and driven Project Manager to support our in-house marketing operations.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the successful coordination and tracking of projects across all marketing channels within the company.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to expand their marketing knowledge and experience in providing high-level marketing support.
· Provide oversight for multiple marketing projects and activities of varying types and scope, ensuring objectives and project deliverables are accomplished according to plan
· Proactively identify risks, issues, and dependencies within projects and tasks
· Effectively manage scope and schedule of projects and coordinate alongside our marketing director to ensure on-time project delivery
· Identify and assist with securing resources required to execute a project, and manage internal and external assigned resources as needed
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- 2+ years of experience in a Project Coordinator or Assistant Project Manager role
- Ability to work in an autonomous environment and coordinate with upper management and executives.
- Detail-oriented multitasker with a collaborative mindset and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written, organizational, and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team-based setting to meet or exceed project goals
- Ability to adapt and perform effectively under pressure and through significant change
- This is an in-office location. Must be willing to commute to our Downtown Los Angeles location.
- Adobe Suite: Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or Lightroom
- Google Office Suite: Working knowledge of Google Drive, Sheets, Docs, and Slides.
Wilshire Law Firm offers highly competitive pay, great opportunities for growth and advancement, and a generous benefits package that includes 401K, PTO policy, paid holidays, company-paid medical coverage option, option (plus HMO, PPO and PPO with Health Savings Account options), dental, vision and life insurance.
We also provide company-paid life/AD&D coverage, EOP assistance, and sponsor professional development training and educational conferences.
We strive to maintain a familial atmosphere and teamwork environment by hosting various firmwide social events throughout the year.