As our Paralegal in our ADA department, you will have the opportunity to help progress our cases from pre-litigation through litigation by performing various legal responsibilities.
- Propounding and responding to discovery.
- Motion work with casework and research.
- Preparing and creating trial binders.
- Prepare documents for e-filing with federal courts.
- Draft correspondence and regularly communicate with clients, experts, and defense counsel.
- Bring a team-oriented and positive attitude to our Los Angeles office.
- At least two years working as a paralegal.
- Knowledge of California and Federal Civil Procedure.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365.
- Great time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to act independently and with minimal supervision.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, and a self-starter.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a huge plus.
What We Do for You:
- Highly competitive pay.
- Unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement.
- 15 days PTO accrued on day one.
- 9 additional paid holidays.
- Team outings and sponsored events.
- 401K with discretionary matching.
- No-cost to low-cost HMO medical insurance with HSA options.
- Great dental, vision, and life insurance programs.
- Free parking or commuter reimbursement programs.
- Pet insurance option included with benefits.
Wilshire Law Firm celebrates being an equal employment opportunity provider to all people in accordance with all applicable laws. We are happy to make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions throughout all terms of employment as well as the entire application process.
Strive for excellence. Fight for justice. Foster unity. Join Wilshire Law Firm.