Wilshire Law Firm Scholarship
Wilshire Law Firm was founded in 2007 by Bobby Saadian, Esq. The firm represents victims of catastrophic accidents, sexual assault, environmental contamination, dangerous pharmaceuticals and defective products, against insurance companies and big business. The firm also fights for employee rights and equality in the workplace. So far, Wilshire Law Firm has recovered over $250 million, in settlements and verdicts, on behalf of its clients.
Bobby Saadian is the Founding President and Managing Attorney of Wilshire Law Firm and an Executive Board Member of the Los Angeles Trial Lawyers’ Charities. His track record includes an array of multimillion-dollar cases. Saadian holds the prestigious Litigator Awards, bestowed upon him by the Trial Lawyers Board of Regents, and an AV Preeminent Rating by Martindale-Hubbell. Saadian was also named one of the Most Influential Minority Lawyers in Los Angeles by Los Angeles Business Journal. In addition to being members of prestigious legal groups — including The National Trial Lawyers and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum — our award-winning attorneys are among the top 1% of lawyers, nationwide.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
- Students must be a US citizen or a permanent resident.
- Must present a track record of strong academic achievements.
- Must demonstrate involvement in community activities.
If you would like to apply, please complete the Wilshire Law Firm Scholarship Application.
- Students must submit the application by the appropriate deadline.
- Students must complete the Wilshire Law Firm Scholarship Form.
- Students must present a typed essay on why they deserve the scholarship.
- Students must send an unofficial copy of their college transcripts.