Personal Injury and Accident Lawyers in Galveston
Last Updated: 01-31-2017
Have you or a loved one been injured in an accident caused by another party? Contact Wilshire Law Firm for immediate assistance. Our AV Preeminent-rated, Top 1% Galveston personal injury attorneys specialize in serious injury cases and have been serving Galveston as well as every major city in Texas since 2007.
You may be hesitant to contact a lawyer because you’re afraid of the legal expense. Plus you’ve already got the medical bills to worry about. With us, you don’t have to stress about your finances – we got you covered. Not only do we offer free consultations, but we also operate on a contingency fee basis, meaning you will not be expected to pay for your legal services until we have successfully recovered compensation on our behalf.
As for our capabilities, you couldn’t be in better hands. Take a look to our case results for proof of our firm’s success. We have won more than $100,000,000.00 in settlements and verdicts on behalf of our clients. Numbers speak louder than words, and our numbers say we are right for you.
We Handle All Types of Accident and Injury Cases
Known as the Best Accident Attorneys in the West, our firm primarily focuses on auto accidents involving serious injury or death – car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, bicycle accidents, and pedestrian accidents. With many years of experience handling these cases under our belts, we know how insurance companies operate and how to counteract their tactics. The insurance company may attempt to reduce or deny your claim, but we won’t let them. We will work for the maximum compensation you are allowed under the law using legal strategies that are catered to your unique goals and needs. If necessary, we will take your case to trial. Our attorneys are not only skillful negotiators but also experienced litigators who thrive in the courtroom setting.
Top Legal Team in Galveston
In addition to having an excellent in-house staff of dedicated attorneys, paralegals, and other legal experts, we have the extensive resources needed to try complex claims against large insurance companies and powerful corporations. Utilizing state-of-the-art investigative techniques, a cutting-edge patented case management system, and highly detailed courtroom exhibits created with the assistance of in-house engineering staff, we build airtight cases with proven values.
For our exceptional achievements in personal injury law, Wilshire Law Firm has won a vast array of awards and accolades, including the following:
- Litigator Award by the Trial Board of Regents
- AV Preeminent Rating on Martindale-Hubbell
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 and Top 40 Under 40 (President Elect)
- Rue Ratings Best Attorneys of America
- Avvo Client’s Choice Award
- Super Lawyers Rising Star
- Los Angeles Magazine’s List of Top of Attorneys
- National Law Journal Personal Injury Litigators Award
- Los Angeles Times Top Verdicts and Settlements
Our attorneys’ reputations are so widespread that they are frequently sought out by major media outlets like ABC and FOX News for their legal insight and commentary on notable and high profile accident cases.
Why Choose Wilshire Law Firm?
- We can get you CASH in as little as 48 hours.
- We can cover your medical bills as well as your rental car payments.
- We can get your vehicle repaired or replaced.
- We can connect you with world class physicians who are willing to treat you with zero upfront costs.
- We only accept a limited number of clients at any time so we can give you the extra attention you deserve.
- We only take payment when you make a recovery – this is our ironclad guarantee.
What Kind of Compensation Can I Get?
- Medical bills
- Lost wages
- Loss of earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Punitive damages
Contact Us Today
To discuss your case with one of our dedicated legal experts in a free case evaluation, call us today. Can’t come to us? We can come to you. Whether you’re at home, in the hospital, or anywhere else, we are gladly willing to accommodate your needs. Why? Because we always, always put clients first. That is the Wilshire Law Firm way.