Get legal help from Mass Torts Lawyers
Corporations are by nature highly influential, and their actions and policies have the potential to affect the public at large. When a corporation commits an oversight or an act of sheer negligence – for instance, a big pharmaceutical company markets a drug for off-label uses – the consequences are often devastating on a mass scale. Fortunately, there are multiple remedies under the law for victims to hold corporations accountable.
Our Mass Torts Lawyers Help Victims Take On Major Corporations
Mass torts litigation, which encompasses class action lawsuits, provides the main avenue for legal remedies to people who have a common claim regarding a single product, company, or organization. Since the magnitude and complexity of these cases are typically high, it is essential for claimants to consult a mass torts lawyer with proven experience and results.
Wilshire Law Firm is a recognized leader in mass torts. Our dedicated legal team of leading attorneys are involved in cases against manufacturers of dangerous drugs such as Xarelto and Zofran, as well as defective medical devices like IVC Filter and Transvaginal Mesh. We also represent current or retired professional football players in NFL Concussion lawsuits.
If you would like to speak to one of our dedicated attorneys about a mass tort case, call (800) 522-7274. In addition to 20 office locations throughout the state of California, our firm has the brain power, the extensive resources, and the leading personnel to take on your case either as an individual lawsuit or as part of a larger class action.
Strength in Numbers
Under mass tort litigation, you are not going up against the corporation on your own. Your voice will be joined by many others and they will all be telling the same story. In unison, your claims will be that much more effective, making it harder for the corporation to dispute you. Also, with a group of people sharing the same aim, you will feel less intimidated during legal procedures.
However, regardless of whether you file an individual claim or through a mass tort, you can be assured that the legal team of Wilshire Law Firm will be behind you every step of the way.
How We Win
Since 2007, Wilshire Law Firm has successfully litigated and settled thousands of injury cases, obtaining more than $100,000,000.00 in settlements and verdicts on behalf of our clients. We provide the following services that have been refined, developed, and proven to achieve exceptional results:
- Implement the latest legal standards as well as current scientific and technical knowledge in our legal strategies;
- Develop relationships with courts and judges in multiple districts;
- Utilize top-of-the-line case management software and cutting-edge investigation techniques to make your case airtight;
- Provide personalized representation, meaning we maintain constant communication with our clients and cater our legal strategies to their specific needs;
- Develop and manage document libraries and coordinate discovery;
- Evaluate all possible claims and defense through the use of pretrial tools; and
- Be prepared to try any case that does not settle.
Our Attorneys Are Nationally Renowned
Our mass tort attorneys have been recognized by the national legal community as exemplars who make the industry safer for consumers everywhere and give voice to victims of corporations. Our many prestigious awards and accolades include:
- Litigator Award – Trial Lawyer Board of Regents
- AV Preeminent Rating – Martindale-Hubbell
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers – The National Trial Lawyers
- President Elect in 2016 and President in 2017 of Top 40 Under 40 – The National Trial Lawyers
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum – Lifetime Member
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum – Lifetime Member
- Perfect 10.0 ‘Superb’ Rating – Avvo
- Los Angeles Trial Lawyers’ Charities (LATLC) – Executive Board Member
- Southern California Rising Stars Up-And-Coming 100 – Super Lawyers
- Best Personal Injury Lawyers – Three Best Rated
- Southern California’s Top Verdicts & Settlements – Los Angeles Times
Contact Our Mass Torts Attorneys for a Free Consultation
Call (800) 522-7274 to learn more about your rights and best legal options in a FREE, comprehensive, no-obligation consultation. If you are unable to visit any of our office locations because you are recovering at home or in a hospital, we will come to you. We do not charge any upfront attorney fees and collect only if, and when, we win. So there is no reason to delay – contact us today to get help.
Please be advised, failure to file your claim by the deadline can result in dismissal of your claim with prejudice, forever barring you from recovering compensation for your injuries. Therefore, it is important that your immediate attention be given to this matter.
Civil action involving numerous plaintiffs against one or more corporate defendants in state or federal court, is what is known as Mass Torts.
Mass Tort Categories
Mass Torts can be broken up into a handful of broad categories. These categories include: