Serving Clients Injured In Collisions With Steel Trucks & Commercial Vehicles
Steel truck collisions can be devastating due to the cargo they haul and the size of these large and powerful vehicles. The experienced steel truck accident lawyers at Wilshire Law Firm have helped clients recover over $1 billion in damages, and we will fight for you and your loved ones.
If you’ve been in a crash involving a steel truck, call us 24/7 to get a free evaluation for your very important case.
Our Steel Truck Accident Lawyers Win Lawsuits
The steel truck accident attorneys at Wilshire Law Firm are experienced in finding the cause of a truck accident and proving the driver or company is responsible and should compensate you for your injuries, lost wages, pain and suffering and more. Call (800) 501-3011 around the clock for a free consultation. When you have questions, we are here to help.
Steel Trucks and the Danger to Motor Vehicles
The manufacture of a motor vehicle that is designed for fuel efficiency and comfort can be much different than the manufacture of a tractor-trailer or other truck used for work and hauling goods long distances. This is one of the reasons an accident with a large steel ruck can result in serious injuries and deaths.
Construction, Weight and Other Considerations in Truck Crashes
Steel truck accidents can be caused by a number of factors, including driver error, truck malfunctions, poor truck maintenance, and road conditions. However, the leading cause of steel truck accidents is driver negligence. This includes things like driving while tired or distracted, failing to obey traffic laws, and driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
Collecting Damages After a Steel Truck Crash
Steel truck accident lawsuits become a necessary way to recover rightful compensation needed to pay for expenses that may include:
- Medical Bills – hospital stays, surgeries, rehabilitation, and ongoing therapies
- Lost Wages – when you have missed work and the income you rely on
- Lost Future Income – when you can no longer perform your job duties and must transition to another career
- Loss of Consortium – when a fatality has occurred, and you’ve lost the companionship of a loved one, or the physical injuries have dramatically affected the nature of your relationship.
- Pain and Suffering – since injuries can take a mental and emotional toll that affects many aspects of daily living.
- Punitive Damages – when it becomes necessary to impose financial penalties as a punishment for harm
Free Case Review With a Steel Truck Accident Law Firm
The steel truck accident attorneys at Wilshire Law Firm fight to prove truck drivers and their companies have been negligent and must pay compensation, known as “damages,” when you or a loved one has been injured. Our phone lines are open 24/7 so you can consult with one of our attorneys with total confidentiality. We are here to help you get the justice and compensation you need and deserve.
Contact our truck accident lawyers today at (800) 501-3011 to get your case started.