Who We Are
Wilshire Law Firm is one of Southern California’s largest plaintiff personal injury, employment and class action law firms, and recognized as a 2020 and 2021 “Best Law Firm” by U.S. News & World Report. To date, our team of nearly 200 legal professionals has recovered more than $900,000,000 for our clients, providing exceptional service every step of the way.
Utilizing diverse talents and a deep-seated drive to succeed, Wilshire Law Firm consistently delivers on our greatest commitment—achieving the absolute best results for our clients. We constantly ask ourselves, “What can we do better?” We dream big, going beyond what we have done before to redefine our future. Bring your knowledge, your creativity, your passion, and your confidence, and help us empower the world to do more.
The ideal candidates should have at least 2 years of experience working on personal injury cases or managed a caseload of at least 50 cases.
- Principal Responsibilities
- Open claims with insurance companies, health insurance subrogation departments, and MediCAL/CARE
- Request police reports, medical records and pre-morbs records
- Schedule doctor appointments and schedule rides for clients
- Verify balances with providers
- Prepare files to submit to demand writers
- We are looking for a detail-oriented, motivated go-getter with a positive, can-do attitude.
Required Experience & Skills
- Type at least 60 WPM
- Be a people person with a positive outlook
- Manage a large volume of personal injury pre-lit cases at a time
- Provide excellent service to clients
- Be highly detail oriented
- Litify or Salesforce Experience a plus
- Bilingual in Spanish is a must!
Wilshire Law Firm offers competitive pay, great opportunities for growth and advancement and a competitive benefits package, including PTO policy, paid holidays, company-paid medical coverage option, option (plus HMO, PPO and PPO with Health Savings Account options), dental, vision and life insurance. We also provide company-paid life/AD&D coverage, EOP assistance and parking in the office building. We also sponsor professional development trainings and educational conferences.
We strive to maintain a familial atmosphere and team work environment by working collaboratively and hosting various firmwide social events throughout the year.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Spanish (Preferred)
- One location