Who We Are
Wilshire Law Firm, PLC, is excited to be among Southern California’s largest plaintiff personal injury, employment, aviation, and class action law firms. U.S. News & World report recognized us as a Best Law Firm in 2020, 2021, and 2022. To date, our team of over 250 legal professionals has recovered nearly $1 billion for our clients, providing exceptional service every step of the way. In 2020 alone, our firm recovered 20 of the top 50 Personal Injury Settlements in California.
Utilizing diverse talents and a deep-seated drive to succeed, Wilshire Law Firm consistently delivers on our greatest commitment—achieving the absolute best results for our clients. We constantly ask ourselves, “what can we do better?” We dream big, seeking new heights to redefine our future. Bring your knowledge, your creativity, your passion, your confidence, and help us walk in the pursuit of justice.
What We Do for You:
- Highly competitive pay.
- Unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement.
- 15 days PTO accrued on day one.
- 9 additional paid holidays.
- Team outings and sponsored events.
- 401K with discretionary matching.
- Company-paid medical insurance HMO option with additional HMO or PPO and HSA options.
- Great dental, vision, and life insurance programs.
- Free parking or commuter reimbursement programs.
What You Can Bring to Us:
This award-winning, rapidly growing law firm is urgently seeking an enthusiastic, highly motivated, and driven Liens Assistant to support our Liens Department. In this role you will have the opportunity to perform the following responsibilities:
- Call medical providers to gather initial case information.
- Keep track of cases and scheduling follow-up calls as necessary.
- Effectively communicate with doctor’s offices, co-workers, and clients alike.
- Update the firm’s database in a timely manner with accurate data.
- Upload and share pertinent documents appropriately.
- Build strong rapport with potential clients.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bring a team-oriented and positive attitude to our Los Angeles office.
- Knowledge of medical treatment and medical provider types.
- Strong computer skills and experience with Office 365.
- Proactive and detail oriented.
- Superior communication and organizational skills.
- Bilingual in Spanish is preferred.
Wilshire Law Firm celebrates being an equal employment opportunity provider to all people in accordance with all applicable laws. We are happy to make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions throughout all terms of employment as well as the entire application process.
Strive for excellence. Fight for justice. Foster unity. Join Wilshire Law Firm.