No Fees, Unless You Win!
A common belief is that lawyers are expensive and will empty out your pockets before you know it. This is why so many accident victims feel hesitant to get legal help, even though they may have strong injury claims. They fear that hiring skilled legal talent will put them even deeper in the hole and add more financial stress on top of medical bills and other damages. They ask themselves, is it even worth it?Fortunately, many personal injury attorneys in California operate on a contingency fee basis, meaning you won’t have to pay lawyer’s fees unless monetary compensation is collected for you. However, be selective when choosing an attorney because not all contingency fee agreements are the same
. Some may offer agreements with gaping holes that could cost you tens of thousands of dollars or more in the end. Therefore it is absolutely essential that you choose a firm that is fair when it comes to case costs.
Why You Should Choose Wilshire Law Firm
At Wilshire Law Firm, we place great value on maintaining clear and honest communication with our clients. Our attorney-client agreements are always fully spelled out in plain language, so you know exactly what you’re getting into and what to expect. We guarantee that you won’t have to pay any attorney’s fees or costs if your case is not successful. No hidden fees, no hidden conditions, we promise.
We also provide the following to anyone who has been seriously injured or lost a loved one due to the negligence of another party:
- A free, comprehensive, no obligation consultation. Before you decide whether to hire us, we can discuss the specifics of your case and provide you with a full understanding of rights and legal options. This way, you will be able to make an informed decision on how to move forward. Being professionals, we will not pressure you one bit.
- Can’t come to us? No problem. We are willing to provide the consultation by phone or over the internet. And as your legal representatives, we will come directly to you, whether you are at home or in the hospital – whatever your situation is, we’ll work with it.
- We will advance your costs. This includes expert witness fees, cost of testing, court filing fees, court reporter fees, deposition costs, document acquisition costs, presentation expenses, and even medical expenses.
- We will never leave you in the dark. Whatever questions or concerns you have, we will do our best to answer them in prompt fashion. You will be kept informed on the status of your case at every turn. We will take care of you. Period.
- You will be treated with respect. Every single one of our team members – lawyers, intake specialists, secretaries, and other staff – is expected to treat clients warmly and professionally. The moment you contact us, you will feel welcomed, comfortable, and secure.
Are you ready to take the next step? If you want to learn more about our contingency fee agreement or discuss any aspect of your case, please don’t hesitate to call us today toll-free at (800) 522-7274. Let us fight for you!To learn more about our Zero Fee Guarantee
, contingency fees, and the recovery potential of your case, contact us for a free case consultation
. Last Updated: 01-31-2017