Award Winning Car Accident Lawyer
Committed to Helping Car Accident Victims
Since 2007, the dedicated legal team at Wilshire Law Firm has represented thousands of car accident victims throughout California, winning more than $100,000,000 in settlements and verdicts. We have the knowledge, skill, and tenacity to win your case.
If you or a loved one has been involved in a car accident, call us at (800) 522-7274 for legal representation. When you call, you will have an opportunity to discuss the details of your case with an experienced car accident professional. They will explain your rights, the legal options available to you, and how we can assist you with your car accident case. Case consultations are absolutely FREE and are provided with no obligation to you.
Why You Need a Car Accident Lawyer NOW
Time is of the essence.
Under California Code of Civil Procedure Section 335.1, the statute of limitations for car accidents is two years. The two-year period starts on the date of the accident, unless the accident resulted in the death of the victim. If the car accident resulted in death, then the statute of limitations starts on the date of the victim’s death.
If you are considering filing a car accident claim, you should be mindful of the statute of limitations. If you do not act in a timely matter, not only will important evidence be lost, but your right to file a suit will also be gone. It is highly advised that you consult with a personal injury lawyer ASAP to avoid this.
Types of Accidents We Handle
A car accident lawyer is a personal injury attorney who has specialized experience handling all types of auto accident cases, including…
- Roll-over accidents,
- T-bone accidents,
- Commercial vehicle accidents,
- Motorcycle accidents, and
- Truck accidents.
Wilshire Law Firm is home to some of the best car accident attorneys in the nation – having successfully secured millions of dollars in a variety of claim types of varying complexity.
How to Get Compensation for Car Accidents
How Much Is My Car Accident Case Worth?
The value of a car accident case can vary widely depending on a number of factors, but generally, case values are determined by:
- The significance of the damage to property;
- The extent of injuries sustained by victims; and
- The size and type of insurance policies held by both the defendant and the plaintiff.
To get an idea of what your case is worth, we encourage you to contact our firm for a free car accident case evaluation.
What Types of Damages Can I Recover?
Economic Damages – Refer to the various types of damages that are concrete and have a direct cost associated with them. Some examples include:
- Past and future medical and rehabilitation costs
- Lost wages and loss of future earning capacity
- Loss of essential home services
Non-Economic Damages – Refer to the types of damages that are intangible and do not have a direct cost associated with them. Some examples include:
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Emotional distress
- Loss of Companionship
Car Insurance Coverage in California
What Are the Different Types of Car Insurance Coverage?
- Liability Coverage – Subdivided into two types of coverage – bodily injury liability and property damage – liability coverage’s cover the damages that other people sustain in an accident that’s your fault.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage – Usually abbreviated as UM/UIM, this type of coverage will pay for your medical expenses if you are hit by someone who has an insufficient car insurance policy or none at all. Additionally, this will cover you in case of a hit-and-run accident.
- Medical Payments – Often referred to as “Medpay,” this pays medical expenses for you and any passengers in your vehicle who are injured in an accident.
- Comprehensive Coverage – Protects you against vehicle damages caused by theft, vandalism, natural disasters, falling objects, fire, hail, flood, and animal damage.
- Collision Coverage – Helps pay vehicle repair or replacement costs after an accident.
How to Deal with Car Insurance Claims Adjusters
The insurance adjuster may claim that they are only looking out for your best interests, that they are on your side. Do not believe them. The adjuster’s job is to minimize the amount of money that their company will pay; in other words, their job is to give you, the claimant, as little money as possible. Do not jeopardize your personal injury claim. Have a trusted attorney step into your insurance claim and communicate with the adjuster in your stead. This way, your right to full and fair compensation will be protected.
We Know How to Win Car Accident Claims
You may be wondering, why choose Wilshire Law Firm? Aren’t car accident law firms a dime a dozen? Personal injury mills that process tons of claims without special care are certainly common. However, firms that provide personalized legal services and consistently produce optimal case outcomes are exceptional – and we are one of them.
If you decide to hire us as your legal representatives, we will:
What We Can Do for You
- Find caring doctors who can give you medical treatment on a lien basis
- Conduct a thorough investigation of your accident
- Identify the cause of your accident as well as the liable party or parties
- File and handle all insurance related paperwork in order to help you get the most benefits possible
- Handle all aspects of your legal case, including mediation, arbitration, depositions, and trial
- Keep you updated on the status of your case at every turn
- Answer any of your questions and address any of your concerns in prompt fashion
We understand that people don’t just look for experience when selecting an attorney (although that’s very important); they also look for someone they can trust and rely on. Since our firm places client communication, comfort, and satisfaction among our top priorities, we are confident you will be happy with our services.
Verdicts and Settlements
- $17,120,000 Verdict
- $3,000,000 Settlement
- $1,750,000 Settlement
- $1,500,000 Settlement
- And much more!
Contact Us Today
Need legal guidance for your car accident claim? You can speak with one of our helpful legal experts by calling (800) 522-7274 or using our live chat option located on the lower right hand corner of this page. You may also submit an online contact form and we will get back to you shortly.