Side Impact Collision Lawyer
Has a broadside or T-bone accident left you with serious injuries and extensive damage to your vehicle? Thanks to the other driver, your life has been put on pause. You can’t go back to work because you’re injured. You can’t pay for your medical bills and car repairs because you just don’t have the money. Many questions are probably going through your head:
- What can I do?
- How serious are my injuries?
- Who’s going to help me pay my bills?
- How am I going to get out of this situation?
The compassionate auto accident attorneys at Wilshire Law Firm are here to answer ALL of your questions and provide you with a free consultation to help determine the best course of action to take. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us to receive immediate legal assistance. You can call us toll-free at (800) 522-7274 or submit an online contact form to get in touch with one of our dedicated legal staff.
Keep in mind that you have a deadline, also known as the statute of limitations, to file your claim. So don’t delay. The sooner we can get started on your case, the stronger your chance of success will be.
The Devastating Effects of T-Bone Collisions
Side impacts or T-bone collisions (also referred to as broadside or right-angle collisions) are among the most dangerous accidents on California’s roadways. When a vehicle drives into the side of another vehicle, it can directly impact the area where passengers are most vulnerable. If the force of the impact is strong enough, the colliding car can completely crumple the side barrier and enter the passenger’s physical space, causing serious injuries.
Injuries in T-bone collisions range from minor to fatal. Some of the more common injuries resulting from T-bone accidents are as follows:
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Bone fractures
- Spinal cord damage
- Whiplash and other neck and back injuries
- Hip and shoulder displacement
- Damage to internal organs
- Ear damage and hearing loss
What Are the Common Causes of T-Bone Accidents?
Side impact crashes often occur in intersections, where drivers must take great care to follow road regulations, respect others’ right-of-way, and stay out of the path of oncoming vehicles. Negligent motorist behaviors which commonly contribute to such accidents include:
- Failing to come to a complete stop at a four-way intersection
- Failing to yield
- Running a red light
- Making ill-advised turns
- Reckless or aggressive driving
- Distracted driving
- Driving while intoxicated or otherwise impaired
While T-bone collisions can be attributed to driver error in most cases, they can also be caused by other factors, such as braking failure and bad weather conditions.
Why You Should Choose Us
In order to determine cause and liability for your claim, and get you the full and fair compensation you need to make a recovery, we will:
- Work with authoritative accident reconstruction specialists, medical experts, and other relevant professionals to examine your crash
- Conduct an investigation of the site of the accident and the involved vehicles to extract evidence that supports your side of the story
- Present a solid legal case to force a fair settlement or achieve an optimal verdict
For more information about how our firm can help, contact us today. Please let us handle your legal matters in your stead so you can focus on your recovery.
the office is amazing.Wilshire Law Firm, Stella in particular, have been a wonderful help with our case. Every meeting has been lovely, and the office is amazing.
Carlos De LEon
Both times have been fast and helpful.My second time with WLF. Both times have been fast and helpful. The second time Stella understanding and fast at solving my case. Would recommend
TOP 1% OF LAWYERS
UNLESS YOU WIN