Have you been in a car accident? Did you suffer injuries?
Was someone you know in an accident? Did they suffer injuries?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, it is imperative that you call the best car accident lawyers in California: the award-winning attorneys at Wilshire Law Firm at 1-800-522-7274.
You do have rights, and you may be entitled to compensation.
California car accident lawyers you can trust
Our team understands the ins and outs of dealing with car accidents and all the details that come with car crashes better than any other personal injury law firm in California.*
In fact, we’re so confident in our abilities, we don’t even make you pay!
Here’s how it works:
- Call our certified legal experts for your free case evaluation, on the spot.
- We’ll listen to every detail from your side of the story with great attention, and take extreme care with the information you provide us, to decide if you have a case.
- If you are still onsite of the accident, we are here to help work you through it.
- If you retain our services, you can start your 30-Day, No-Fee Guarantee period, which allows you to let our attorneys go to work for you, for FREE.
- During the initial 30 days, you can evaluate our legal expertise and services.
- If you are satisfied with our work after 30 days, you will pay absolutely No Fees until your case is resolved. If you aren’t satisfied, you can walk away, no fees, and hire another firm.
- Simply put, if you don’t win your case, you don’t us pay a dime.
It’s that simple. Just pick up the phone and give our team of legal experts a call today. We look forward to speaking with you soon, and helping you and your family in any way possible.
Wilshire Law Firm – Car Accident Attorneys Rating:5/5 ★★★★★Bobby was reliable, professional, and got the job done. I hired Wilshire Law Firm to handle a my motorcycle vs car accident case. I’m quite happy with the outcome and would definitely use Bobby again.by Amber Martin –Read all of our Google reviews here.
What should I do if I’m involved in a car accident?
Getting in a motor vehicle accident is never fun. It’s not a laughing matter. Apart from derby drivers, monster truck rallies and Hollywood stuntmen and women, nobody leaves their home, hits the road and then looks forward to their next crash or wreck.
However, these things do happen! That’s why we call them accidents.
It’s important that you and your family are prepared for anything that comes your way on the pavement.
If you do get in an accident, first, make sure everybody is OKAY. If not, call an ambulance right away. This is extremely important!
Here are some questions that may come to mind in the immediate aftermath of your accident:
- Was the accident my fault?
- Should I tell my insurance company?
- What should I do when the adjuster calls?
- Do I have to call the police?
- Should I hire a lawyer?
Whether the accident is your fault or not, it is extremely important that you DO NOT ADMIT FAULT, especially to an insurance adjuster. You can read more about this on our blog.
If you have been in a traffic collision, you still have rights. Even if you are an undocumented immigrant, in the state of California, you can still claim compensation for personal injury and wrongful death. Your immigration status cannot be used as evidence in a civil case or wrongful death claim against you.
Your family’s welfare and your finances does not need to be at risk because of one mistake on the road. And the California car accident lawyers of Wilshire Law Firm are here to help.
Call Wilshire Law Firm today
In the last 10 years, Wilshire Law Firm has worked every day to help good people involved in accidents who suffered major injuries all across California. Our clients and their families come first and foremost in absolutely every decision that’s made during legal proceedings.
Our attorneys will never proceed without our client family’s best interest in mind.
That’s how we’ve helped families recover over $150 million in verdicts and settlements, in far fewer years than other law firms.
We understand the uniqueness and sensitivities that come with each case. That understanding has allowed us to help thousands of families recover from car accident misfortunes; and our goal, without a doubt, is to make sure that YOU get what YOU need, every step of the process.
- Help with hospital bills.
- Talking to your family.
- Understanding your rights.
- Or winning your settlement.
- Setting up appointments.
- Arranging rides.
- Home or hospital visits.
- Winning your case.
The California car accident lawyers of Wilshire Law Firm are on your side, right from the start.
Don’t delay, call Wilshire Law Firm today!
Call now: 1-800-522-7274. Ask for your free case evaluation. Available 24/7, 365.
Click here to find the location nearest you.
*This is not a claim, it is merely our opinion.