Bobby Saadian, Esq., JD/MBA founded Wilshire Law Firm, PLC in 2007 and has since grown his practice into an award-winning law firm with more than 35 attorneys and over 200 team members. Under Bobby’s leadership, Wilshire Law Firm has been named among the “Best Law Firms” by U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers® for 2020 and 2021, and his team has recovered nearly $1 billion in compensation for clients. Additionally, the firm obtained 20 of the “Top 50 Personal Injury Settlements in California in 2020,” making up 40% percent of the list by TopVerdict.com.
Selected among the “Nation’s Top One Percent” of attorneys by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel (NADC), Bobby is a renowned plaintiff’s lawyer who upholds the highest standards of legal excellence to protect the rights and well-being of his clients. A skilled negotiator and the confident leader of a well-respected trial law firm, Bobby has an impressive track record in achieving maximum compensation for his clients. One of his most notable case results was a $28.7 million settlement, which provided compensation for an 11-year-old student who was hit by a car and catastrophically injured while walking home from school.
In addition to providing financial recovery, the settlement required the victim’s school district to implement groundbreaking policy changes to better protect IEP/Section 504 students. This settlement was recognized by TopVerdict.com as the Number 1 Pedestrian Accident Settlement for Single-Plaintiff Cases in the U.S. in 2019 and one of the Top 10 Personal Injury Settlements in the U.S. for the same year. It also resulted in Bobby being named a Finalist for the 2020 Consumer Attorney of the Year by the Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC).
Honored Year-After-Year as a Leading Attorney
As one of California’s most formidable plaintiff’s attorneys, Bobby has earned recognition from both his industry peers and the community at large. He has been listed in The Best Lawyers in America© and Super Lawyers® each year since 2019. Prior to that, he was selected for the Super Lawyers Southern California Rising Stars list from 2012 to 2017, and he was a 2016 and 2017 Super Lawyers Up-And-Coming 100 Honoree. In 2014 and 2015, Bobby was named a Litigator Award Winner™, a designation given to the top 1% of lawyers nationwide. He holds a prestigious AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rating™, which is the highest rating an attorney can be given for ethical standards and legal ability from Martindale-Hubbell®. Bobby also has an Avvo rating of 10.0 Superb.
In addition to his outstanding reputation within the legal industry, what truly sets Bobby apart from his competition is his genuine compassion and empathy for his clients. A staunch advocate for the wrongfully injured and afflicted, Bobby’s unwavering focus is ensuring that his clients achieve maximum physical and financial recovery. Bobby’s legal acumen and cultivation of a large network of expert medical professionals, private investigators, and accident reconstruction specialists ensures that his clients can be confident that their case is in the right hands.
Due to his extensive knowledge and experience, Bobby is regularly sought out to provide legal insight and commentary on high-profile cases. He has appeared on ABC News’ Nightline, FOX News, and KTLA News, and he has also been quoted in the Los Angeles Times and other well-known publications. Bobby has been interviewed concerning the wrongful death of rapper Dewayne Coleman (“MC Supreme”), whose family he represented. Additionally, on ABC News’ Nightline, he shared legal insight into the fatal accident case that involved former Olympian and reality TV star Caitlyn Jenner (known as Bruce Jenner at the time).
A Commitment to Leadership and Service
As an experienced attorney who is committed to giving back to his field and his community, Bobby has accepted appointments to several legal leadership boards, including the Los Angeles Trial Lawyers’ Charities (LATLC), the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA) Board of Governors, the Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC) Board of Directors, the Brain Society of California Board of Directors, and the Pepperdine University Caruso School of Law Dean’s Council. Through his work with these organizations, Bobby meets with state attorney generals and legislators to help shape policies designed to protect vulnerable consumers from large corporations. He also helps to support the educational advancement of law students. In an effort to share his knowledge with other lawyers, Bobby frequently speaks at legal seminars, including the annual Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA) Las Vegas Convention, the National Trial Lawyers Summit, and the APITLA National Interstate Trucking Super Summit.
In 2017, Bobby started Wilshire Law Firm’s Academic Scholarship Program, which is “committed to helping the next generation of lawyers succeed.” Additionally, in 2020, he joined the 50 For 50 Challenge, donating $50,000 for Pepperdine Caruso School of Law to provide scholarships for law students. In recognition of Bobby’s outstanding professional achievement and commitment to giving back, the law school honored him with the 2021 Young Distinguished Alumnus Award.
As an Executive Board Member of LATLC, Bobby gives back to the community by supporting childhood education, persons with disabilities, and survivors of abuse. Additionally, Bobby regularly donates to nonprofit organizations and community programs such as the Magbit Foundation (college scholarships), the UC Regents scholarship fund, Pepperdine University, the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, the Lorraine Jackson Foundation (support for breast cancer patients), the Epilepsy Foundation, the Orthopedic Spine & Injury Association, the Jewish Federation of Greater Los Angeles, Chabad Youth, Nessah Synagogue, Temple Beth David, Sinai Temple, Stephen Wise Temple, New Directions for Youth, the Whittier Girls Softball League, the Los Angeles Ride for Autism, the South Los Angeles “10-33” Benefit Ride, Finish the Ride by Streets Are For Everyone (S.A.F.E.), SGVFD Fire Hogs, the CHP Foundation, the Wounded Warriors Project, the Today Is the Day Foundation, and more.
For Bobby, nothing is more fulfilling than changing lives for the better, which is why he commits himself to doing good both through his law firm and the greater community.
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of Texas
- District of Columbia Bar
- J.D., Pepperdine University School of Law
- M.B.A., Pepperdine University Graziadio Business School
- B.A., California State University, Northridge
- 2021 Young Distinguished Alumnus Award, Pepperdine Caruso School of Law
- 2020-2022 “Best Law Firms,” U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers®
- 2020 Finalist for Consumer Attorney of the Year, Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC)
- 2020 “Nation’s Top One Percent,” National Association of Distinguished Counsel (NADC)
- 2019-Present The Best Lawyers in America© Honoree
- 2019-Present Super Lawyers® Honoree
- 2019 Number 1 Pedestrian Accident Settlement in the United States, TopVerdict.com
- 2019 Top 10 Personal Injury Settlements in the United States, TopVerdict.com
- 2019 Top 10 Settlements for All Practice Areas in California, TopVerdict.com
- 2019 Top 10 Jury Verdicts for Motorcycle Accidents in California, TopVerdict.com
- 2019 Top 20 Motorcycle Accident Verdicts in the United States, TopVerdict.com
- 2019 Top 20 Motor Vehicle Accident Verdicts in Los Angeles County, TopVerdict.com
- 2019 Top 20 Personal Injury Jury Verdicts in Los Angeles, TopVerdict.com
- 2016-2017 Super Lawyers Up-And-Coming 100 Honoree
- 2012-2017 Super Lawyers Southern California Rising Stars Honoree
- Martindale-Hubbell® AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rating™, the highest possible rating in both legal ability and ethical standards
- 2014/2015 Litigator Award Winner™, awarded to the Top 1% of lawyers nationwide
- Rue Ratings Best Attorneys of America
- Avvo 10.0 Superb Rating
- Avvo Client’s Choice Award Winner
- Los Angeles Business Journal’s “Most Influential Minority Lawyers”
- Streets Are For Everyone (SAFE) Guardians of the Street Honoree
- Lead Counsel Review Board Lead Counsel Rated
Professional Affiliations & Leadership Roles
- 2019-Present Board of Directors, Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC)
- 2019-Present Board of Directors, Brain Society of California
- 2019-Present Board of Governors, Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)
- 2019-Present Appointee, Pepperdine Law Dean’s Council
- 2019 President, The Motor Vehicle Trial Lawyers Association—Top 25
- 2017 President, The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 under 40
- 2016 Vice President, The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 under 40
- Executive Board Member Emeritus, Los Angeles Trial Lawyers’ Charities (LATLC)
- Lifetime Member, Million/Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Ranch Club Member, Gerry Spence Trial Lawyers College
- President’s Club Member, Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC)
- Lifetime Member, Best Attorneys of America®
- Ethical Lawyers of America
- The Association of Plaintiff Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America (APITLA)
- Distinguished Justice Advocates
- ABC’s Nightline
- FOX L.A.
- the Los Angeles Times
- CAALA’s Annual Las Vegas Convention
- National Trial Lawyers Summit
- APITLA National Interstate Trucking Super Summit
- $28,715,000 – School District Liability
- $17,100,000 – Pedestrian v. Bus
- $14,000,000 – Truck v. Auto / Wrongful Death
- $12,000,000 – Premises Liability
- $10,000,000 – Product Liability
- $6,975,000 – Auto v. Auto
- $4,750,000 – Auto v. Auto
- $4,450,000 – Auto v. Auto
- $4,125,000 – Auto v. Auto
- $3,375,205 – Motorcycle v. Auto
- $3,250,000 – Auto v. Auto
- $3,000,000 – Auto v. Auto