Wilshire Law Firm
1940 W. Orangewood #110 Office 7
Orange, CA 92868
Tel: (714) 386-1747
Open Mon – Sun
Available 24 Hours
Why Should I Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer in Orange from Wilshire Law Firm?
When someone else is responsible for an injury you suffered in Orange, California, you have every right to seek compensation through a personal injury claim or lawsuit. When you do, it’s critical that you have the help of an experienced Orange personal injury lawyer who knows how to protect your rights as an accident victim.
This is where the Wilshire Law Firm can help! We have a team of award-winning attorneys who can come to your aid.
Quality Representation in Orange, California
Located in Orange County, California, the city of Orange is home to over 135,000 people. Conveniently located near the Honda Center and Angel Stadium, Orange has many incredible restaurants in its Orange Hills and Orange Circle sectors.
Orange is known for its beautiful scenery, gorgeous estates, equestrian training centers, pristine parks, and regular sightings of famous actors and athletes. It is also known for its historic commercial district, containing Orange County’s oldest operating bank and soda fountain. Many of the homes in Orange’s Old Towne District were built before 1920, making the city incredibly unique in its region.
Beyond that, however, Orange is a busy place for traffic. Like most cities in Southern California, the motor vehicle is the primary means of transportation in Orange, which sits near many major freeways and highways. For this reason, the area is not immune to accidents and injuries.
Fortunately, Wilshire Law Firm’s award-winning Orange personal injury attorneys are available to assist you! Look no further for the leading lawyers in personal injury law.
Five Reasons to Call Wilshire Law Firm Today
After an accident that causes you or a loved one to be injured, you should hire an Orange personal injury lawyer for the following reasons:
- Personal injury cases are our primary focus. There are general-practice law firms in Orange County and claim they have the level of knowledge and experience to properly handle your personal injury case – even when they don’t. Our firm focuses primarily on personal injury law, and we have a winning track record, having recovered hundreds of millions of dollars for clients in the past. When you choose us, you’re getting some of the leading personal injury lawyers in the region, state, and nation. We’re the law firm in Orange that you want on your side!
- A personal injury attorney in Orange can help maximize your settlement. The extent of your damages may be deeper than you think. Additionally, calculating the monetary value of your losses on your own can be very challenging and confusing. Leave this to the professionals!
- Insurance companies will not be on your side. Most insurance companies are self-serving and focus only on their profit. An Orange personal injury lawyer at Wilshire Law Firm will not only have your best interests at heart, but we will also treat you like family from the moment we answer your phone call.
- We work on a contingency-fee-basis. In a contingency-fee arrangement, the experienced personal injury lawyer agrees to accept a percentage of the recovery, or the final settlement paid to the client. This means if we help an injury victim win their accident case, our fee comes out of the money awarded to them – there are no upfront or surprise fees attached!
- We offer free, round-the-clock consultations. If you believe you have a personal injury case on your hands due to someone else’s negligence or otherwise, please give us a call at (800) 522 7274 to speak to someone within seconds! The amount of time you delay your call can impact your final recovery amount, so don’t wait!
Types of Accidents We Handle at Wilshire Law Firm
At Wilshire Law Firm, we assist with the following types of motor vehicle personal injury cases:
- Car accident/auto accident
- Motorcycle accident
- Truck accident
- Bicycle accident
- Pedestrian Accident
- Bus accident
- Train accident
We handle other Orange county personal injury claims as well, including the following types of cases:
- Amusement park accident
- Boat accident
- Cruise ship accident
- Plane accident
- Ridesharing accident
- Dog bite accident
What Are the Most Common Types of Personal Injury Cases in Orange?
Because personal injury law covers a broad spectrum of injuries, our attorneys at Wilshire Law Firm have seen it all. Some of the most common types of personal injury cases include:
- Auto Accident – Many factors can lead to a motor vehicle accident. A few examples include drunk driving, distracted driving, ignoring stop signs or traffic lights, and speeding, to name a few.
- Product Liability – Product liability claims are typically classified under three categories: defective design, manufacturing defect, or defective marketing. In each case, many parties could potentially be held responsible for a dangerous or defective product.
- Wrongful Death – When someone is killed because of another person’s negligence or recklessness, it can be considered a wrongful death. There must be proof that the person’s death did not occur due to his own action or inaction in this type of lawsuit.
Regardless of the type of personal injury case you have, our experienced lawyers can help you protect your best interests!
Types of Injuries We Handle
If you’re injured due to a car crash or some other incident caused by someone else’s negligence, you should call 9-1-1 and make sure you get immediate treatment. Once you receive the emergency care you need, an Orange personal injury lawyer from our firm can help you assess the damages and provide legal advice for seeking compensation following your accident.
Our personal injury attorneys in Orange handle cases involving injuries such as the following:
- Catastrophic injury
- Wrongful death
- Back injury
- Burn injury
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Neck injury
- Orthopedic injury
- Paraplegia / quadriplegia injury
- Spinal cord injury
- Whiplash injury
If your injury is not on this list, give us a call. We can help determine if you have a well-founded personal injury claim and are eligible for financial compensation. Our job is to guide you through the litigation process and help you seek the justice you rightfully deserve.
What Happens After an Accident?
After an accident, it is nearly impossible to remain calm, think quickly, and act swiftly. The steps you take following an accident, both at the scene and in the period following the crash, are paramount to your recovery as the accident victim.
Here is some professional advice from one of the best personal injury attorneys Orange has to offer on what to do immediately after a car accident:
- Assess for injuries and call emergency medical services. If you or anyone involved in the motor vehicle accident has suffered an injury, immediately call 9-1-1. The sooner an injured victim receives treatment, the better chance they have at proper recovery.
- Call the police. When a police officer procures a formal police report, it can help support your personal injury claim in the future. It can also help to cement essential details about the accident.
- Do not admit fault. Regardless of how the car accident occurred, never admit fault to anyone involved, including witnesses at the scene.
- Gather information. If anyone else was involved in the accident, make sure to collect their name, phone number, and insurance company information. Take pictures of the car crash, and gather witness names and contact information, if possible. Witness accounts can help to bolster a personal injury victim’s claim.
- Call a personal injury attorney in Orange at Wilshire Law Firm.
After a motor vehicle accident, an insurance company may try to contact you. They will try to get you to accept a settlement offer. It is easy to recognize these types of calls from an insurance adjuster. Do not take any of these offers!
Hire a personal injury in Orange at Wilshire Law Firm, and we will fight to recover the actual value of your case. Call today at (800) 522 7274 or fill out to speak to a legal advisor. We are available and waiting for your call, 24 hours a day, seven days per week, 365 days of the year!
What Is the Statute of Limitations for Filing a Claim?
For most personal injury cases in Orange, California, you can typically file a personal injury claim up to two years from the date of your accident. However, the expiration period may vary depending on the negligent party. Time is of the essence!
Don’t wait too long to contact an Orange personal injury attorney at Wilshire Law Firm. You might run out of time to recover compensation for your damages and ensure that justice is served. Suppose the statute of limitations has passed for your personal injury claim. In that case, you may never be able to file a lawsuit and seek compensatory damages for your injuries or the injuries of a loved one.
Contact an Orange Personal Injury Lawyer at Wilshire Law Firm
Waiting too long to call us will likely impact your final recovery. If you have any doubts, an initial conversation with a personal injury lawyer at Wilshire Law Firm is free. We are available to answer any of your questions.
When you hire us, we treat you like family and we are always on your side to take action against manipulative insurance companies and big corporations. Our number one priority is resolving your legal issues with as little stress and hassle on your end as possible. It is important to us that you feel heard and have high-quality legal representation as an injured victim.
Contact an Orange personal injury attorney today at (800) 522 7274, or fill out an online form.