Oakland Car Accident Lawyers
Wilshire Law Firm is a full service, personal injury law firm specializing in car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, and other accident and injury cases, with offices in Oakland and headquartered in the city of Los Angeles. The firm provides legal representation to the people of Oakland, its surrounding areas and throughout the state of California, from our 20 California office locations.
Home to one of the most ethnically diverse populations in the country as well as a thriving business sector and cultural community, Oakland is one of the most exciting cities in the Golden State. Catch a thrilling Warriors game at Oracle Arena. Learn something new with the entire family at Oakland Museum of California. Or if you just want to take it easy, sit back and people watch at Lake Merritt. In the city with the motto “Love Life,” there is something for everyone to enjoy, from sports fans to nature lovers. Oakland has it all.
Highest Rated Oakland Car Accident Lawyers & Team
At Wilshire Law Firm, we embrace each and every client as part of the Wilshire Law Firm family and give them VIP treatment. This means providing personalized legal services that meet the client’s specific needs and utilizing the best resources available. To give our clients every possible advantage in maximizing their recovery, we work with top medical and investigatory professionals as well as utilize the most recent, cutting-edge technologies in case management and accident reconstruction. Never settling for less and always striving for huge results – that’s the Wilshire Law Firm way.
As believers in contributing towards the public good, we champion several charitable causes and serve on the Board of Directors of the Los Angeles Trial Lawyers’ Charities (LATLC), which funds organizations that help children, battered women, persons with disabilities, and the homeless in the greater Los Angeles area. We also contribute my time and money to safety advocacy events and programs like Finish the Ride and Streets Are For Everyone.
We Specialize in Personal Injury
Whether you’re looking for an Oakland car accident attorney or someone who specializes in another type of personal injury claim, we’ve got you covered. Since 2007, we have represented thousands of clients in a wide variety of accident and injury cases, including auto accidents, catastrophic injury, wrongful death, construction accidents, and dangerous drugs. With more than $100 million in case winnings under our belts, we have what it takes to get you maximum recovery for your losses.
We advance all expenses required to win your case. This includes expert witness fees, cost of testing, court filing fees, court reporter fees, deposition costs, document acquisition costs, presentation expenses, and even medical expenses. You don’t pay us until and unless we obtain a successful settlement or verdict. So there is zero risk to retaining our services.
Award-Winning Personal Injury Law Firm
Wilshire Law Firm is known as one of the top full service personal injury firms specializing in major accident and catastrophic injury cases in the nation. For our achievements, we’ve received numerous awards by some of the most respected and prestigious organizations in the legal community, including the Litigator Award by the Trial Lawyer Board of Regents – an honor given only to those who have won Million, Multi-Million and/or Billion Dollar cases. Our other accolades include:
- AV Preeminent Rating on Martindale-Hubbell, the world’s most trusted legal resource
- Lifetime Member of both the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- President-Elect in 2016 and President in 2017 of The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40
- Client’s Choice Award on Avvo, one of the most well-regarded legal services marketplace
- Super Lawyers Rising Star
- Inclusion in Los Angeles Magazine’s Top Attorneys List
- Top Verdict in Southern California by Los Angeles Times
As a high profile law firm, we are regularly sought out by major media outlets for our legal insight and commentary on notable accident and injury cases. Recently, we’ve been featured on ABC, FOX News, and KTLA News.
As a law firm that believes in giving back, we champion several charitable causes. Our Founding President and Managing Attorney Bobby Saadian is a Board of Directors of the Los Angeles Trial Lawyer Charities (LATLC), which seeks to improve the quality of life for children, survivors of abuse, persons with disabilities, and the homeless. He is also a Corporate Member of the Brain Injury Association of California and various other prominent injury advocacy organizations. <>
If you need to discuss your case with an experienced Oakland car accident attorney, call us at (415) 423-2152. We can provide you with a comprehensive evaluation of your rights and best legal options in a free, no obligation consultation. Contact us now for immediate assistance.
To give our clients every possible advantage in maximizing their recovery, we use top-of-the-line case winning technology, including digital accident reconstruction graphics and definitive timelines. These are just some of the advanced tools we use to make your claim virtually indisputable.
According to statistics, the top causes of car accidents in California are:
- Speeding – Every year, approximately 150,000 car accidents in California are caused by speeding drivers.
- Improper Turns – In 2007, bad turns caused 85,967 auto accidents in California alone.
- Bad Merging – When merging, it is paramount to match the flow of traffic and to exercise caution and civility. Apparently, there are many Californians who do not know this, seeing as bad merging is the third-highest cause of auto accidents in the Golden State.
- Driving Under the Influence (DUI) of Alcohol and Drugs – It is common knowledge by now that this behavior is extremely dangerous. Yet, thousands of people die every year due to drunk or drugged drivers.
- Drifting Out of Lane – When a driver gets distracted or drowsy, they run the risk of drifting out of their lane, which can lead to disastrous crashes. The numbers don’t lie – more than 15,000 car accidents occur every year due to drivers drifting out of their lanes.
- Distracted Driving – Contrary to popular belief, the human brain cannot focus on multiple tasks at once while maintaining the same efficiency for each activity.
Last Updated: 01-09-2017